Rayman, Globox and the Teensies are back to embark on a new fantasy adventure through a series of legendary worlds with new environments, characters and enemies. Rayman Legends features a variety of uniquely-themed levels including several musical maps intricately set to creative soundtracks and a spooky medieval theme.
Players can also connect online with friends through a variety of challenges to test their skill and speed, and see where they rank on the worldwide leaderboards. Rayman Legends retains the fantasy appeal of its predecessor while adding a multitude of clever and entertaining gaming modes, new characters, new environments and a new soundtrack. The award-winning team of artists, designers and composers behind the UbiArt framework has also returned with an advanced engine to include multi-dimensional gameplay elements, an improved lighting system and updated game rendering that elevate Rayman Legends to the next level.
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman’s gang … an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you’ll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- New Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero.
- UbiArt Engine Advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman’s award-winning graphics to the next level.
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack.